BAP ECF Login
BAP ECF Login (for Mac users)
CM/ECF Court Info Login
Forgot your CM/ECF Password?
Documentation and Other Information
BAP ECF Procedures and Guidance
BAP ECF User's Manual
Java Application Required
CM/ECF uses the Java application. You will need Java 1.6 Update 31 or higher in order to access ECF. Visit http://java.com to obtain or verify the version of Java.
**Attention Mac Users**
If you are using Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8, you may find that your Java plug-in is missing. To fix this issue, you will need to download the plugin and install it. Instructions for doing this can be found at Apple's website here.
If you are using Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) with Safari, then you will not be able to file unless you follow these steps first:
- In the Safari/Preferences menu, pick the Security tab
- Click Manage Website Settings
- If this action is performed while logged into a CM/ECF server, the court server name will display under "Currently Open Websites"
- Pick "Run in Unsafe Mode" for the CM/ECF server
- Once the setting is applied, PDF files will display when using the doc DPF.
Java on a Mac runs as a 64-bit program, so Firefox (24.0) is still compatible with CM/ECF, but Chrome is NOT compatible.